Reader Problems Book Tag

8:40 PM


Heyyo cause I usually these kind of stuff on the weekends, where you want to embrace the moment and just post something light on your blog. Please do not take this post seriously key! Got this from Fatina's and Atheera's blogs and originally made by Tiffany from Abouttheread. 

1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?

Usually I'll lit the candle infront of the book then read some mandrem and let sees which candle blow up that'll be my next book to read. Ok lols, no animal to be sacrifice needed but I've decide what to read a month before therefore I just pick up one from the list.

2. You are halfway through a book and you're just not loving it. Do you quit or committed?

Is this even legit to quit a book? Haha. Somehow I commit for at least 80% of the book, if it was not lovely then I just skipped to the end part of the book. Just to not over guilt myself for buying an unworthy read. :(



3. The end of the year is coming and you're so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?

Catch up of course. Since I decide that my goal for this years was 100 books, I planned all day just to accomplish this one goal. And so far I feel Im doing it so good and on track 😉 

4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?

Well the least I can do is to embrace the pain. I just hope by doing so the publisher/author will take noted and if they ever released new cover and I would like them to send it to me for free. - okay that was too much at least I imagine the possibility right?

5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don't like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?

Why will you drag someone mom into this tag? haha. Okay virtually I've got these two bbff (Fatina & Claudy) to share feeling with, but most of all I just share it to whomever concern (etc my soulmate) even tho he'll just goes blank and reply in programming language I think. 😂

6. You're reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?

Never experience this before, but if it ever happen I may have excuse to go to the nearest toilet (or my car) and cried a lot before calming down. Or if it actually raining I think im just gonna soak myself with it. 

7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you've forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis from Goodreads? Cry in frustration?

I'll find the synopsis first, if it doesnt ring any bell then I therefore will re read my book despite all odds.

8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. Borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?

"Lets do this like any professional bookworm will do, lets swab the book and if you ever folding the pages ear then i'll make your book worst"

Tbh, I dont actually mind if people borrow book where I have least interest with. But if I want them to discover how good that books what then yeah I'll lend them. Im not that selfish when it comes to books I think. Lols. So lets swab books? :D 

7. Reading ADD. You've picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?

Somebody tell me what ADD stands for? I'm noob here. For reading slump I guess I'll turned to tv and read pinned post about books a lot. Also blogwalking to refresh myself. I need to come back stronger and fully recharged.  

8. There are so many new books coming out that you're dying to read! How many do you actually buy?

I've been broke only by a book so I'm on my book diet. Restrict myself to spend at least rm150 below for books monthly. Cause I usually adding 3~4 books into my tbr monthly list. 3~4 books it is.

9. After you've bought the new books you can't wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?

Vary for each book. If and only if it was as bright as yellow and white then the priority chance gonna be higher, for now. 

I tag everyone who on my "I Read Them" lists, and of course all my reader who want to do this tag. :D

So whats goin on ur weekend? Got any best movies?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments