Eternal Bond Box by Bookish Bundle

8:00 PM

Hello gais, just wanna stop by here on my own lovely blog. Instead of doing wordless wednesday I decide that I need to post something well.. maybe a day where I've been waiting for which there are two things that I mostly anticipate thingy.


1. Did you know that January Box are ready for pre order? Hehe. As you may know, this was the kind of things where my on going Giveaway origin. I'm not giving this box as a giveaway I'm just giving it a shout out cause I really like the idea. :D 

A photo posted by Bookish Bundle 💌 (@bookishbundle) on


2. Tomorrow gonna be my last day for my 2016 Giveaway

Dont forget to participate and win a chance of Mystery Box. :D Honestly, I've been entertain by all the participant and gosh it make me harder to pick the lucky one. Thank you and thank you so much for joining and supporting. 

I may want to deliver myself in the box for making my day, but gosh that will be creepy, therefore I'll send something you never will forget and of course a lot and a lot of nice stuff InsyaAllah. 

Btw, did you already do your 2017 resolution? :3 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments